Wait....really Laura....that is a burp cloth??!!!! All this time I thought it was a blanket! I was wondering why it was so small! :) Just kidding. He spits up a lot so it's easier having a burp cloth sitting right there ready to use.
Randy, I am now sure that you cut your head off and put it on this little baby. There is no doubt that he is your son. I can't wait to hold this wonderful little addition to our family.
I must salute your pragmatic approach to parenting. A burp cloth can make a fine blanket, among other things. I got a chuckle from a friend a church when I used a burp cloth to clean my glasses then my BlackBerry.
Also, love the colored toys hanging from the handle. Clara LOVED hers. She preferred the green man, for some reason.
5 comments:
You do realize that you have a burp cloth covering him up? Ha ha ha - I couldn't resist! :) He is such a cute little kid!! LOVE the picture!
Wait....really Laura....that is a burp cloth??!!!! All this time I thought it was a blanket! I was wondering why it was so small! :) Just kidding. He spits up a lot so it's easier having a burp cloth sitting right there ready to use.
Randy,
I am now sure that you cut your head off and put it on this little baby. There is no doubt that he is your son. I can't wait to hold this wonderful little addition to our family.
I must salute your pragmatic approach to parenting. A burp cloth can make a fine blanket, among other things. I got a chuckle from a friend a church when I used a burp cloth to clean my glasses then my BlackBerry.
Also, love the colored toys hanging from the handle. Clara LOVED hers. She preferred the green man, for some reason.
He is just sooo cute Lisa. Congrats! He looks like Randy:)
Emily
Post a Comment