2007 has been an exciting year for the Seeley family. We found out we were pregnant, I graduated, Will was born, Randy is graduating at the end of the year, and now we have one more thing to add...Randy has officially accepted a job at General Mills! We are going to be a family of champions! :) We will be moving to Minnesota around the new year. We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives to begin. It's crazy to think that I am old enough to have graduated from college, gotten married, had a baby, and now my husband has a full time job. I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life!
2 comments:
You are an old lady now!! What fun experiences. It'll probably feel so good to be off the "student income" now!! :)
After your recent birthday, you're old enough for anything now! :-) Can't wait to see you guys out here soon!!
Post a Comment