Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aruba, Jamaica, ooooooo I wanna take ya!

Last week we went to Aruba with my parents and my sister Jane. It was a BLAST! It was perfect weather and I think the most important part of the entire trip was that Will did AWESOME on the flights! Truly amazing! Well now on to the pictures.

Here is the group, minus Will.





Mama and Papa Wilson.Our little family. Don't we look so tan?! NOT! I think we were the whitest family there!Sisters! Will was all decked out in his camo.He lost the battle and went to sleep. Will fell asleep with his arm propped up. It was quite funny.




Look at my AMAZING muscles! (that was for you Mary:))


This picture is for Grandma Seeley. I know it's blurry but it shows off his blue eyes. Hanging out with Grandma.
On our way to dinner.
So I need to explain this picture. When we got on the plane from Aruba back to Atlanta, we had the nicest flight attendants and when we got on one of them asked us if Will had taken his picture in the cockpit. We said no so they let us go up and take a picture with the pilot. Will wouldn't look at the camera cause he was too interested in looking at everything else. Waiting at the airport. These things were everywhere and were not afraid of people at all

2 comments:

Jane said...

It was such a party! Fun pictures!

bbond said...

nice pictures! looks like it was great fun. i miss having you guys out here.