The Seeley family.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Hawaii
This past week we were able to go to Hawaii with the entire Wilson family. We had a ton of fun and the weather was perfect! Here are a few pictures from the past week:
The Seeley family.
Another pic of us with the sunset.
We got this hat for Will to keep the sun off his face and I personally thought it was adorable!
The boys hanging out.
Will with a very serious stare.
When we first got to Hawaii, Will didn't like the idea of getting into the water (I think it was too cold), but by the end of the week, he had fun in it.
Will just out of a bath.
Peter and Will sporting their white onesies.
So on the last day of our vacation, we decided to take the scenic route to the airport. The road started off being a two lane road and the sites were amazing (just like the pic below), but soon we were in a one lane road where a cliff was on one side and the side of the mountain was on the other! Honestly, this was the smallest road ever! Our car could barely fit on the road. You had to honk your car horn the entire trip because there were so many turns and cars could come the other way and easily hit you! I meant to take a pic of the one lane part of the road, but forgot since we were so focused on not falling off the cliff. :)
Will has started sticking out his tongue all the time. It is quite cute!

The Seeley family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are some way cute pictures! Who took that family one of you? It is amazing! :)
fun! I like the last one of Will!!Way to post so quickly!!
Luke just got the same cute hat for the lake this summer. So cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!
-Molly
Way to update so quickly....I am missing the sand already. Cute pictures and I have to agree with Mary - the family picture is amazing! :)
I just had to say that the serious stare picture, Will's eyes are incredible! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment