Today we went on a walk with Kelltie and Camryn at French Park. It was a beautiful day with all the leaves turning colors. I love fall time! These are just some other random pictures from the past week. Will loved playing in the diaper box.
Whose cute kids are those?! Oh wait, mine and yours! It sure was a great day to go for a walk around the park! Also, I love the pictures of Will in the box! Who needs toys when you've got a giant box to play with?
Hi Lisa. How are you? Your little boy is getting so big! Wow. I just found this blog from our term in London you might want to check out. I'm sure everyone would love to see your updates. www.mansonplace.blogspot.com. - Lizzie
4 comments:
Whose cute kids are those?! Oh wait, mine and yours! It sure was a great day to go for a walk around the park! Also, I love the pictures of Will in the box! Who needs toys when you've got a giant box to play with?
Fall is my favorite time of year. Looks like a fun walk in the leaves!
Hi Lisa. How are you? Your little boy is getting so big! Wow. I just found this blog from our term in London you might want to check out. I'm sure everyone would love to see your updates. www.mansonplace.blogspot.com.
- Lizzie
adorable kid-fun pictures! excited to see you come the Holidays!
Post a Comment