Will loves helping us with whatever project we are working on. Here is Will and Randy working on getting the finger prints and drool off the window.
Will keeps himself entertained in the strangest ways.
Will loves to go "grocery shopping." He will get a paper bag and open up the cupboards and start putting boxes of food in the bag all by himself. It's pretty cute.
What's even better about Will grocery shopping is that he puts it all away and for the most part, in the correct spot!
Here is Will helping with the pizza.
And finally, Will dancing. He normally spins around in a circle also, but I didn't get that on camera.
6 comments:
What a cute boy! Enjoyed the videos!
so cute!! I love them! He is so funny, I think one of my favs is when he is running in circles. He is getting big.
what a fun goofy little kid.
Seriously, Will is so cute! Fun videos!
I love it!!!!!
Love how he puts his hand on the window as he wipes with the other one!
Great shopper, can he come and help me out! I can't even get Todd to put things away back where they go when he gets them out of the cupboard!
Thanks for the update!! You so made my day!!!
grocery shopping - my favorite clip
Post a Comment