Sunday, July 12, 2009

Joshua Wade Seeley

He's here! Joshua Wade Seeley was born on July 11th and weighed 9 pounds. Mom and baby are doing great! More pictures will come soon.

10 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Congrats on a new baby boy!! Glad to hear that everything is well-even if he did decide to wait until the bitter end! Best of luck!

bbond said...

Congratulations! I should have stayed in MN another day. I will have to meet him when I pass through again in August.

LauraJ said...

Congrats!!! He is so super cute - I can't wait for more posted pictures so don't delay! (and don't follow my example on posting lots :)) When we got home today Peter declared, "I like babies Mom"

Kelltie said...

So cute!!! I can't wait for more pictures! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Erin said...

ohhh congrats! He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him.

emily said...

Congrats!!!! He's beautiful. What a great family. Wish I could see him and you guys of course:)

The Osborne Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOVE the picture. =)

PulseofMN said...

Congrats Lisa!!! He is so sweet!
-Molly

natalie said...

Congrats! A 9 pounder!?! Wow! I hope all is going well.

Lizzie said...

WOW! Congrats. I am so happy for you. How fun to have two little boys. So exciting.