Looks like you have a stinker on your hands. We bought a crib tent (you might want to check it out) to keep morgan out of alex's crib. One night I went in and found him inside the crib, with it all the way zipped up laying beside his baby brother. He still scares me all the time with what mischief he get's into. Good luck!
4 comments:
I laughed at the stool needed to watch Josh and the small sweatshirt. So funny.
SO CUTE!!!! I love the picture! And the family picture in your earlier post is cute.
Looks like you have a stinker on your hands. We bought a crib tent (you might want to check it out) to keep morgan out of alex's crib. One night I went in and found him inside the crib, with it all the way zipped up laying beside his baby brother. He still scares me all the time with what mischief he get's into.
Good luck!
Looks like you guys are doing well. Such an adorable family!!! My Makenna says, "cute. cute. ooo...that's a cute one".
Post a Comment