Monday, November 16, 2009

Catch Up!

We are back up and blogging! Things are finally settling down here in Ohio and our house is feeling like home. The boys have been adjusting really well and almost all of our boxes are unpacked! Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks that I haven't been able to post until now.

These are pictures of the boys from a walk we took today. We have some great paths around our house and there is a pond nearby. Will loves to go and watch the ducks!



Will checking out the moving truck in MN. He kept saying "WOW" over and over again when he saw the truck.
One last picture in the apartment.
I know Halloween was a while ago, but better to post the pictures late than never, right? The kids with Great Gma Stevens.
The fam with Great Gma Wilson
Our little skeleton and ninja.
Will had fun carving pumpkins. He kept wanting to look inside the pumpkin to see if everything was out.

4 comments:

JennyW said...

Very cute photos!

Jane said...

totally fun!!! thanks for updating:)

cindy said...

Thanks for the pictures. I have the best looking grandsons. Love the red hair.

Kelltie said...

I'm glad you are all moved in and getting settled! You have such cute boys!

And I wish you were here to see New Moon with me!