These are white lions. I had never seen this kind of lion before and they were pretty cool looking!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
The Cincinnati Zoo
Today the weather was perfect so we headed to the zoo and had an awesome time! There were so many different animals and Will loved them all. They had elephants, gorillas, giraffes, and more! Josh had a good time too....the times he was awake. :)
These are white lions. I had never seen this kind of lion before and they were pretty cool looking!
They also had some rhinos there. I felt a little bad for him cause you could see his breath whenever he breathed.
Will of course loved the bird house. "BIRDIES!"
Josh was nice and warm in his stroller.
They also had a few elephants that Will loved.
I think the most entertaining part of the entire visit was the penguin parade. They had the kids line up and had these penguins parade down the road. Will was highly entertained.
These are white lions. I had never seen this kind of lion before and they were pretty cool looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cool cool cool! i still love will's smile
What a cool looking zoo. Josh looked so warm and comfy that I wanted to join him! What a fun outing at the zoo.
Can't wait to go to the zoo with you next time we are in Ohio. Love your blog but it makes me miss you guys soooooooo much.
where are the Hawaii pics:)?
Post a Comment