Sunday, August 29, 2010

Josh's 1st Birthday

I've been a little lazy in the blogging world lately, so even though it was over a month ago, I need to post some pictures from Josh's first birthday. Will was so excited that it was Josh's birthday and was happy to sing "Happy Birthday" to him all day long! Here we are all festive.
I think Will was more excited than Josh about opening the presents (even though he doesn't look it here).The cute birthday boy.
I need to explain this next picture....Josh tried to take off his birthday hat and snapped the string which resulted in him crying. I think it was a combo of him being startled/it hurting him a little/and not getting an afternoon nap. Even though he's crying, I still think he looks pretty cute.
Josh never really recovered after snapping his bday hat. He wasn't too impressed with his cake and ended up not eating it. He did enjoy some ice cream though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! We are so happy you joined our family!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I was wondering when you would update:) Cute pictures-cute kids!

JennyW said...

Oh my goodness....he's so BIG!! There's no baby left in him!