Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Will's 3rd Birthday!

Will just turned three and we had so much fun on his birthday! We started the day making pancakes and then opening presents. We then headed down to an apple orchard to pick apples and go on a hay ride. Afterwards was pizza and cake. Will had a special treat of Grandma "Ant" (Ann) coming into town too for the weekend! It was a great day!

Opening the presents...I like Josh's pose in this picture.
Blowing out the candles. It took a couple of tries, but.....
he finally did it!
Now on to eating it....I think we need to work on his manners.
But it was just so good!
Josh being cute. He switched over to walking around all the time this weekend. Before he preferred crawling but could walk if he wanted to. Now he mostly just walks.
The birthday boy!
Will and dad walking around the apple orchard.
Grandma and Josh hanging out.
We searched high....
and low for apples.
Will decided he needed to try one.
The fam in front of the pumpkins. Josh had decided a nap was in order.
Will and dad looking handsome.
On Monday we had a baking marathon and thanks to Gma, we made some great apple treats!
The pie on the left is a French Apple Pie and it turned out great as did the normal apple pies!
The tower of applesauce. I sure hope my kids don't get sick of this cause we have a lot!

5 comments:

JennyW said...

So cute those boys! And big too! Happy Birthday Will!

And Laura, because I know you're reading this, Lisa isn't necessarily my favorite, she just actually updates her blog! Hence the comments. :-)

bbond said...

happy birthday will. what a fun day

Mary said...

That looks like it was some party! Will seemed to enjoy it and I know his birthday will be even better when he gets his present from me next week! :)

Jane said...

Fun update! I like Josh's pose in the first picture as well and I love that they are wearing birthday hats!!

beezbond said...

happy birthday