Will went to his very first swimming lesson yesterday. He loved it and wanted to stay in the water even when it was done! He did everything the teacher asked him to do and was very into it. Yes I am a first time mom so I took pictures!
Getting ready. He was so excited!
Putting his ear in the water. He is in the middle with his back to us.
Splashing around.
Floating on his back.
Kicking around.
Trying to keep Josh entertained during the lessons.
He's pretty cute.

4 comments:
Love the pictures! It is so nice that someone updates their blog on a regular basis. I like the close up of Josh--such blue eyes!
you are suppose to be a first time mom and delight in it we love the photos
fun! i love all the blog updates! way to go!!! and way to go will for not being afraid.
Gee - are you going to let Mary publicly bash us??? But I do like all the pics - adorable kids!!
Post a Comment