Monday, March 7, 2011

Florida 2011-Day 1: Gatorland

We recently got back from Florida and had a great time! On the first day we went to a place that's silly, but I love it. It's Gatorland. They literally have hundreds of alligators and other animals. The boys had a great time too!

In order to enter Gatorland, you have to walk through a gator's mouth. The boys liked climbing around on it.
They had a baby alligator and snake that you could hold. We had been talking to Will about doing this so he was all excited. I thought Josh probably wouldn't want to touch it, but I couldn't have been more wrong. When he saw the lady coming towards him with the alligator, he was reaching for it and then once he was holding it, he was petting it, pinching it, and whatever else a 20 month old does. Lets just say that alligator had to put up a lot with Josh and it was a good thing it's mouth was taped shut!
The fam walking through the swamp.
There was a place where you could feed birds and Will had a blast! He had them crawling all over him. I know this one is a little blurry, but I think it's still cute.
Will enjoying the birds.
I think he would have stayed in here for hours had we let him.
Will hanging out with "Cuddles." It was a fake snake, but Will still loved him.
Josh and Grandma hanging out.
All the grandkids together.
Dad and the boys conquering an alligator.
Mother and daughter hanging out.
Cute kid with food in his mouth.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such cute pictures!! We had such a fun time there. Thanks for updating the blog!