Monday, August 29, 2011

Zachary Owen Seeley

Zachary Owen Seeley joined our family on August 18th, 2011 at 12:32pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. It's been a crazy two weeks, but we are so grateful that Zack joined our family! Here are some pictures from the hospital and the first few days at home.

Zack is a very sleepy baby....during the day. He does a pretty good job at night, but we are still working at night time sleeping. Maybe in 6 months we'll get a good nights sleep. :)
Mom and Zack after delivery.
Dad and Zack after birth.
Big brother Will helping Zack with his first bath.Josh checking out Zack.
Dad, Will, and Zack hanging out together. I think Randy and Will look so much alike in this picture!
Proud Dad.
Mom and Zack bonding.
Will has been such a sweet older brother to Zack. Will's always looking out for him.
Zack sleeping on Josh.
Going home from the hospital.
He is so tiny in his carseat.
Proud older brother!
Sleepy baby.

Big yawn.
A few other cute pictures.
Josh looks so big compared to Zack
Zack looking cute in his clothes.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some other cute pictures from the past two weeks....if I ever get two seconds! :)

8 comments:

Jane said...

What fun pictures-very cute! And I'm impressed you updated the blog-I really need to do that too.

JennyW said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see more...I still love his dark hair!

Lindsay & Josh said...

Very cute! Congratulations you too, I'm excited to meet him someday!

bbond said...

Zach has more hair than Josh! Congrats! Excited to meet him next spring!

beezbond said...

Congrats another handsome Sealy

LauraJ said...

Yeah!! Cute kids - he looks like a nice little mix of Will and Josh laying there. SO cute! I want to meet him ASAP!

Mary said...

You have such cute kids! I wish I could come and visit again!

Erin said...

So Cute! Congrats Lisa! It looks like you only make boys around your house. We will supply the girls. Congrats, again!