Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Move and other random pictures

I'm trying to catch up on posts and have been failing...so here's an attempt to get a couple from the move and some in early November.

Will saying good bye to the Ohio house. It was a great house with some fantastic memories.
The drive down to Arkansas. Josh looking pretty cool.
We arrived at our new house!
So many boxes to unpack....this wasn't even half of them.
Somebody really wanted a cookie but was told not to touch them. I guess smelling them is second best.
Um, I think the tv is supposed to go there Josh. Silly boy.
Handsome Josh.
Good looking Will.
Cute Zach and his crazy hair. :)
Brotherly love.
I love how grown up Will looks.
Serious Zach.
There's a smile. :)
The fam in the new house!

1 comment:

LauraJ said...

Cute pictures, but I want to see updated pics of Zach! Maybe you could skip a couple months after all? ;)