Living in Arkansas has introduced us to some very interesting/entertaining things, one place in particular is the Gentry Zoo. When Sarah, Mary, and the girls came to visit, we ventured out to see what it was. I was told it was a drive thru zoo, but I didn't know what to expect. This place ended up being awesome! You literally drive thru the whole zoo and animals are all around. People bring crackers and crack the window and feed the animals. The animals come right up to the cars and leave drool on the car. We fed zebras, donkeys, camels, emu, kangaroo, etc. Too too funny, but it was definitely a hit with everyone! If you are ever in the area, come visit us and we'll take you!
Look mom! It's a donkey!
The emus were very interested in the car.
These long horned cows wouldn't get out of our way!
I think this picture is funny because there is a hippo in it's fenced in area, but a dear got in and a monkey is about to climb in too.
Will and the rhino.
There was also a petting zoo that had chickens, pigs, goats, peacocks, kangaroos, etc.
I will try to upload some videos later, but I'm having issues right now.








2 comments:
Hey - where in AR are you? I lived in Little Rock right after college and loved it. So beautiful - hot but beautiful. I still have a bunch of friends down there:)Hope you guys are well! xo Em
If you guys weren't enough of a reason for me to want to visit AR, then that zoo probably would make me want to visit, even without you ;)
Post a Comment