Monday, May 7, 2012

Kansas City Temple Open House

Since we live in NW Arkansas and only live about 3 hours from KC, we decided to head up to the temple open house and I am so glad we did!  It was so great to see how interested our kids were (especially Will) in the temple and it was a once in a lifetime experience.  We stayed at my aunt and uncle's house (which they were fabulous hosts) and my two sisters joined us.  It was such an enjoyable trip!

The family outside the temple.
 I think this is one of the best pictures I have of the boys ever!  All looking at the camera and all smiling!
 Me with Jenny and Mary.  I am so glad they came!  It was so much fun!

 After the open house, we visited some church sites and the kids were able to explore and see what life was like as a pioneer.

 Will loved pretending to drive the wagon.
 The fam again.



2 comments:

Jane said...

That is a great picture of your kids by the Temple!

JennyW said...

Love the updates! You've almost caught up! :-)