This year for July 4th we went to Silver Dollar City up in Branson. I was a little hesitant to go because I thought it was going to be jammed packed with people and miserably hot. While it was pretty hot, there was still plenty of shade and they had fans spraying water at you. There also was no one there! I was in shock and we were able to go on a ton of rides! It was so much fun!
This little guy was happy most of the time just in the stroller.
See I told you it was hot.The little boys in the frogs.
Zach even tried a ride out.
Later that night we did fireworks. We just got a little kid kit with nothing big in it. Randy and I were so glad we did ours before our neighbors because we didn't realize basically nothing is illegal here in AR and our neighbors were shooting off real fireworks up to the sky. The boys were amazed with ours, but then saw our neighbors and my favorite line is when Will said to Randy, "Dad, why did we get those big ones? They are way cooler!" Next year Will, next year.
Randy reading the instructions...
Lighting...
Now run away as fast as you can!
Throwing the poppers around.
Our sparklers were more like fire sticks at times and didn't always sparkle. The boys still liked them.
This is from my phone at Silver Dollar city. Will was tall enough to go on a real roller coaster. Randy and I were hesitant at first because he seems so little, but once Will found out he was tall enough, there was no way we could convince him he might not want to go on it. Randy ended up taking him and lets just say Will LOVED it and took me on it too!













1 comment:
Looks fun and I'm glad you are catching up - but we need real updated stuff, ASAP! Need new pictures of your boys! ;)
Post a Comment