My parents were able to come visit us before they left for China for a year. It was so great to have them and we had such a busy but fun week with them! There are way too many pictures in this post (I should have split it up), so good luck making it through all of them!
We first went strawberry picking and got a TON! The boys loved it!
It was a little muddy since it had rained the night before. Josh wasn't very clean after this activity. :)Gotta try some as you pick!
Grandma with some of the goods.
We also took them to the Gentry Zoo. Laughed our way through it again. These enus were very interested in our car.
Will doesn't like them.
Gotta feed the animals!
The camels even wanted to be fed. It was hilarious because they weren't very close so my dad rolled down the window and clapped until they came over and then the boys fed them.
Zach wasn't too impressed with the Zebra, but it was still fun to feed it!
While Randy worked, we went to Silver Dollar City in Branson. The boys love that place and would go there every weekend if we could. The swings are always a must.Where Zach spent most of the day. He was very good about it though.
Grandma and Josh on the swings.
Going on the bouncy frogs.
Hi!
The log shoot. This was the boys favorite ride (not mine...I got SOAKED!) Looks fun so far...
Still fun....
Starting to go a little too fast.....had to hold on to Will.
Hit the water...oh no...I'm going to get drenched!
See, I told you I would.
There was no way to avoid it.
At least the boys had fun...look at Josh's smile. :) I was drenched the rest of the day. They boys were only a little wet and wanted to go on the ride again. I vetoed that idea unless it was with Grandpa and after seeing how wet I was, that was not going to happen.
Pictures with the grandparents.
These pictures are a little out of order. Here are some more strawberry picking pictures. Josh was more interested in eating the strawberries than picking.
Lets try to put the whole thing in our mouths!Picking with Grandpa.
Will was really into picking the strawberries and would dig deep to find them.
The loot. We made TONS of jam with this (I think 4 batches). Plus 3 strawberry pies, strawberry short cake, strawberry milk shakes, and I still had some leftover to freeze for smoothies.
What a great visit! Come back again!




























2 comments:
These are some really cute pictures!
Come make me jam, please:).
Post a Comment