We went to a corn maze this year and it took us over two hours to complete! Someone (I'm not going to mention any names, but it wasn't me), really wanted to find every check point and the maze didn't have a map you could carry around. They only had two maps within the maze that you could try and figure out where you were and we finally took a picture of one of the maps on our phone to help us out. The boys did great and only got tired at the very end. Luckily we brought snacks and water so we were good to go!
Excited to begin the adventure.
I think Zach was the smartest to be carried through the maze.Finding a check point.
Yes, these are my boys and I love them.
The endless corn maze....
Cute guys.
They love each other so much.
Handsome dudes.
Once we were out of the maze, they had a petting zoo. The kids loved feeding the goats.
Riding the ponies was a big hit too!
Slobbered by a goat.
We went out to the pumpkin patch, but that wasn't so successful.
So we went to the pre picked section....much better.
Pretty cute guys if I do say so....Not paying attention and letting Zach eat the pumpkin.















1 comment:
Yeah for updates! And the pictures of your boys is so cute.
Post a Comment