Monday, May 28, 2007

Paintball

Randy has recently become addicted to paintball and will jump on any opportunity to go. It is a crazy sport, but he has fun! Randy and his brothers will get all decked out in their camos and will go out early on a Saturday morning to play. After a few hours, he will return home and loves to show me some of his battle wounds. This last time I think the guys had the velocity set too high on their guns as you can see from the picture below. This picture is of Randy's bicep and the crazy thing is, the ones on his back are even worse! Anyone want to go paintballing or maybe be used as target practice :)



We recently found out that we are having a boy, so in our excitement we went and bought some clothes. Randy thinks this outfit will work perfectly for the baby to go paintballing in....we'll see if that happens :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that arm is AMAZING!! :)

Jamie Smith said...

I love love love that little outfit!! Maybe I will have a boy too and they can be friends. I want to see more pictures of your tummy!
-Jamie