It's been about two months since I last posted pictures so I thought it was time to post a few more. At the end of July, we went to Minnesota for a quick visit. The weekend was packed with days at the lake, bbqs, and good ole family bonding. The only pictures I have right now are from when we were taking family pictures. Hope you like them.
This picture shows off my belly the best:

It was a super hot day so Jane and I were trying to stay in the shade:

My parents, grandparents, and me and Randy:
The girls:

2 comments:
Hey Lisa! This is Lizzie Hinckley (Davis)! I came across your blog again recently -- you are such a cute pregnant mom! I'm so excited for you! Looks like you guys are doing really well!
Jane's hair is so long!! I know I am bossy, but I want more pictures! It'll only be not so much longer that you can't post belly pictures to share. :) Is your family coming out for your delivery??
Post a Comment