Friday, September 7, 2007

The Final Days of Pregnancy

So after many requests, I have posted the most recent pictures of me. I took these about 5 minutes ago so this is as up to date as you can get! Only 12 more days left!

Side view:
Front view:


This last picture I dedicate to my sister Laura! (Please ignore the scary white color of my legs...I didn't go outside much this summer :) ):


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so cute prego!! I am sure you love hearing that:) I am so excited to meet the little guy in a few weeks! -Jane

JennyW said...

Lovely Lisa...you are ready to pop!! Hope he makes his entrance soon for your sake! - Jenny

LauraJ said...

So far you have all the good pregnancy genes in the family! You look fabulous!! And the feet, I hardly know what to say....nice pictures!

Oliver said...

Thanks for being brave enough to share the pregnancy pictures with the world. I had to cajole pictures out of Kristin. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!