We have officially hit the four day mark of me being overdue. I don't know if I should take it as a compliment that the baby likes being inside of me so much or what. I just want him out! Everyone keeps telling me that it is so much easier to take care of a baby while they are still inside of you...but come on already!!!! FOUR DAYS OVERDUE!!!! ENOUGH!! :) I guess I should be grateful that I'm not super swollen or anything otherwise it could have made this waiting a lot worse. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and hopefully if the baby hasn't come by then, they will induce me...but we will have to wait and see what the doctor says. Hopefully the next time I blog it will be of pictures of the baby.
Until next time........
3 comments:
Cute new look on your blog! You must be getting more and more used to baby blue. Seriously, don't let Dr. G. send you home. Stay in his office until he agrees to induce you. :)
Lisa I do have to say, after seeing you this weekend, that you look totally fabulous at 9 months pregnant. Maybe your baby is going to wait another couple of months until you are REALLY huge :)
Can't wait to meet him!
Laura
I like the new blog look! I hope you have that baby asap-for your sake:) I am so excited to see pics of Baby Seeley!!
Jane
Post a Comment