Monday, December 17, 2007

I am so innocent!


Hanging out with dad! Recently, when Randy sings to Will, Will sings back by making all these cute noises and kicking his legs like crazy!


It amazes me how interested kids are in technology. Randy had Will on his lap while he was doing something on the computer and Will just stared at the screen and didn't blink.


Will has definitely found his hands and tries to suck on them all the time. Playing with Mary.
Hey! Look at me!My hand is sooooooo cool! Why bother playing with toys when you have your hands to look at.
Just chillin'



8 comments:

JennyW said...

How did he get so big? He's huge! And totally adorable! I can't wait to see him on Friday!

LauraJ said...

Adorable! Sooo cute - we can't wait to get that little guy out here and kiss his cheeks!

Jane said...

wow! I can't believe how big he looks! He is so cute!! Party time this weekend!
Thanks for posting the pics!

LauraJ said...

I love, love, love these pictures! I love, love, love that you will be here soon - we can't wait!

Camille said...

Randy he looks just like you!!! What a doll!

Jane said...

sooooo, are we going to se more pictures more:)?? please?

LauraJ said...

We want more!~ We want more! We want more!

PulseofMN said...

Lisa-
I'm dying for some updated Will pics! :) Hope all is well with you guys!
Molly :)