Paul and Sarah recently got rock band and so the family got together Friday night to try it out. It was a ton of fun and everyone got in on the action!

I think the guys had the most fun!

Grandpa and grandma even tried it!

Go grandma go!

Peter rocking out on the drums.

I think this picture is hilarious! Look at how concentrated Paul is...he's biting his lip! He was very good at the guitar.

Just hanging out!

The kids watched a movie while the adults rocked out!



Will's photo shoot at the Rock band concert.

He was REALLY happy!


Let me try singing!

This video is priceless! Look at how much they get in to it!
4 comments:
Lisa, I think Will is starting to take on some of your features. Very cute boy!
Wow, that looks like an intense game! Love all the pics. I really love Will's hair!!!! Please don't cut it-just see how long it gets:)
I wish I could have been there for the music party! You guys really got into it. I also love Will's mohawk!!
There was some serious skill Friday night...and the "boy band" was very impressive! That was some serious fun...
Post a Comment