Saturday, April 26, 2008
Haircut!
So the time had finally come to cut Will's hair. I have to admit that I was sad about doing it because his hair was pretty cute, but it was getting pretty long also. So tonight Randy cut Will's hair while I held him. Will did a great job and didn't even cry. He sat pretty still and played with the toy we gave him. Here are a couple of pictures from the past few days of Will before his hair cut.
Right before the hair cut.
After the hair cut. I think he looks older now that his hair is shorter.
We gave him a bath right after and this is a pic with his hair wet.
This is just a funny picture of Will from the other day. When we put him in his swing now he's not satisfied laying back and just sitting there. Even though the swing is going back and forth, he wants to sit forward and look around. Talk about a stomach workout. He dropped a toy on the floor in this picture and is trying to see it on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i come home next week! i am excited to see will and you guys.
I must say, I am sad to see the hair gone but he looks really cute and mature with his haircut! I think he even looks kind of like Peter with this haircut! Good job Randy!
Cute family pic and adorable pictures of Will! The one in the chair is really funny!
Will's hair is so cute! Long or short, he is just so cute! I think Camryn liked his hair cut too! ;)
I totally see a resemblance to Peter.
Post a Comment