The girls with their bouquets:
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Edible Floral Bouquets
I am in charge of Wednesday activities for the 8-10 year old girls in our ward. It has been really fun to interact with these girls. They are great girls and we have fun times together. We do a variety of different activities ranging from making homemade chapstick to homemade oreos. This week we made a gift for our moms for mother's day. I can't take the credit for this idea because I found the idea on the internet. What we ended up making were edible floral bouquets and they turned out better than I thought they would! Here are a couple of pictures of the finished products.
The girls with their bouquets:
A couple of close ups of the finish product:


The girls with their bouquets:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way cute Lisa!! Fun fun! Way to keep your blog updated!
You have serious skills Lisa! I think you ought to come over here and get my kids making a craft for mother's day... :)
Yummy! Hey we need to talk camping.
Wow!! So cute! and what a perfect spot for you since you are so incredibly creative. Ya'll look so good!
Post a Comment