Last week we went to Maui and had a great time! The weather was perfect and the whale watching was amazing! Here are a few pics to sum up the vacation.
The fam in paradise.

The last night we were there, we went out to eat and got this really yummy ice cream dessert. Will was really excited. :)

Will posing with a warrior.

Will loved playing in the sand by the "whoa water" (ocean).

Surfin'....checking out the waves behind him.

The handsome men.

Josh had fun in the water too!

The boys by whale bones.

The sunsets were awesome!

Just chillin' in the stroller. I sit like that sometimes too.

Will and Dad playing in the water.

A Sunday walk across a bridge.

Cute boys!

The entire group!

Will was so funny when we would put sun screen on him. We used the spray kind which is cold when you spray it on and he would run away and come back...however this time, he didn't.
5 comments:
I love love love that your family travels. You guys have the best trips. I am going to pattern my family after the Wilson family... When I have money, that is. :)
great pictures and I love that video!! After seeing him on the trip I will not be surprised if will turns out to be a track star....
Ha! Love the video and love the kid! So cute!!
I love reading your blog. The video was hilarious. Will is so cute. And a fast runner. Those boys have jets on their feet when they want to.
I had no idea you were so flexible...and can sit like Josh can in the stroller :)
Great pictures. Looks like an awesome trip.
Will is going to be a track star like his Daddy. I guess you will have to start saying, "Run Forest Run!"
Post a Comment