Dad was trying to multi task while pushing the kids on the swings.....
Josh loved going down the slide. Aren't his two little front teeth so cute! I love the gap!
Going up this way didn't work so well, but he had fun trying and it kept him occupied for a good 10 mins.
Will being a monkey.
The boys racing down the slide.
Looks like a tie!
Will really wanted to go down with dad.




Why do I feel like I will have many more years of scenes like this????
Every time we go to this park, Will REALLY wants to climb the tree. I told him that is an activity to do with Dad and he finally got his chance today.
Josh trying to keep up with Will.

Josh has been doing pretty well walking around by himself. He's pretty cute watching walk around.
Will getting Josh.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Josh is going to be as big as Will pretty soon!
Post a Comment