I've decided that if I'm ever going to catch up on this blog, I'm going to have to post less pictures...so lets get started! Christmas was a much needed break for us with our move being so quick/insane, but Randy and I both got these horrible sinus infections (honestly the worst one I have ever had) so while we didn't feel very good on Christmas, we still tried to make it fun for the kids.
A couple of days before the plague hit, we made a ginger bread house. Will was really into decorating it and did a great job!
Josh just wanted to eat it.
A big theme this year for Christmas was pirates! The boys each got spy glasses and loved them!
Watching the kids open their gifts and get excited was so fun!
The boys with our elf on a shelf, Mistletoe. They LOVED looking for him every day.
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Zach. Yes his cheeks are that big.
Captain Zach Sparrow!
Playing with their new toys after Christmas.









No comments:
Post a Comment