Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

In November we had some family photos taken and the photographer did an amazing job or maybe it was just because the subjects were so good looking! ;)  At any rate, I was really pleased with the result and wanted to share some of my favorites!

Will is getting so grown up!
 Me and cute Zach.  I love his little face in this picture.
 Another mother/son moment.
 What a good looking couple!  I'm sure lucky to have him!
 Josh was a tad bit opinionated that day, but we actually got some pretty cute pictures of him.
 Will loved sitting on the bail of hay.
 Brothers. :)
 One of many family shots.

 Cute Josh.
 Josh and Will love being thrown up in the air by Randy so I thought this picture was fun for them.
I love this family shot!

1 comment:

Jane said...

What an amazingly good looking family;)