Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Iron Fruit Farm Corn Maze

One Saturday we ventured up to Iron Fruit Farm and did their corn maze. It was awesome! The boys loved it and loved looking on their maps for "buried treasure" (there were different stops along the way that if you got all the stamps, you got a free donut and I'm all about a free donut :)). The only downside was that it was freezing and we were under dressed, but we still had fun!

Josh checking out the lama.
Taking a hayride to the maze.
Checking out the pumpkins. Yes I know I look silly with how I have Zach, but it was so cold and he was only 6 weeks old so I had to keep him warm.
Brotherly love.
Me and Zach.
Family shot.
The boys thought the corn stalks were pretty cool.
Will and Josh leading the way. We didn't get lost with them leading us ;).
My handsome boys. I'm so lucky to have them!
Will reading his map.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like fun. Your kids are so cute!!

Mary said...

Love the new layout of your blog! Cute pictures too!

bbond said...

I did not know your family had so much red hair! wow