Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happenings around the House in January

We've been busy around the house.  Here are a few pics from my phone to recap.

Randy has moved a majority of the legos into his office so that Zach doesn't destroy them and so that the boys have a bigger area to play with them.  Zach knows the legos are in there and is constantly trying to sneak in.  If the door is ever open, he will make a run for it before I can catch him.  Several times I've looked for Zach and found him in the office, giggling because he's made it in.  If the door is shut and the boys are in there, he's normally like this waiting to come in.
When he does get to be with the big boys, Zach LOVES driving the train.
Boxing on the Wii has also come in very handy when it's been cold outside.
One night Josh came down and said he needed a snack, however he had to eat it with his sunglasses on.
 Waiting for cookies to come out of the oven!
 One day during rest time, Josh came down and I asked him what he was doing.  He came over to me, looking like this and said, "I'm not tired so that means I'm not taking a nap!"  Ok mister...
 Zach decided he didn't need his shirt or pants, but had to wear his shoes.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Zach is getting so big!

LauraJ said...

Way to get updated - I'm impressed! So fun to see what's going on!