We went up to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and had a busy, but super fun time! There was lots of yummy food, visiting grandparents, playing with cousins and going to a Timberwolves game. The day after we got there, it snowed about 6 inches and the boys were in heaven. They spent a lot of time in the snow with their cousins.
Josh making a snow angel.
Tristan and Josh were buds in the snow.Will being the king of the snow.
I like this picture but watch Josh in the next four pictures.
Hey look, Mom is close. Why smile when there is snow around.
I'm going to grab some before mom can react!
You ready mom, it's coming for you!
Take that! :)
Uncle Paul went out and played withe the kids for a little bit one day. There was a snow mountain and basically it was the kids against Paul trying to get each other off the mountain. Paul got Will.
Then he decided to go after Josh. Josh decided he would just jump off the mountain to get away. At this point Tristan saw a great opportunity to....
Push her dad off since he was off balance and win!
I didn't get the next picture because I saw what was happening and wondered the result. Paul saved Josh by throwing him to the side while he collapsed into the snow. It was quiet an impressive move by Paul. Then Paul got up to face Tristan, but who could lecture this cute/happy face.
At this point Josh thought the game was over and when to show Paul something, but....
it definitely wasn't over and Paul was ready to capture Josh.
Got em!
They also had fun making snow castles. I love Brianna's smile.And hula snow men.
Cute kid.
I love this picture of Zach and my dad. We were lucky enough to see them while they were visiting from China.
Grandparents with their cute grand kids!




















1 comment:
Super post and I like the new look!
The family picture on top is cute!
Post a Comment