Friday, September 21, 2007

Overdue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of you wondering, I am officially two days overdue! This does not make for a happy/comfortable pregnant woman at all! Hopefully he will come soon, but I just thought I would let you all know the status of the baby/pregnancy. We'll post pictures once he's here.

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I have been wondering and waiting for an update! Lisa Lisa Lisa! I am complaining that I have 13 weeks left- I can't even imagine how you are doing!! Let me know if you will be needing any food or treat deliveries to the hospital! :) (Why doesn't Dr. G. get you started already?!?)

cindy said...

Lisa,
You are a beautiful prenant lady. Enjoy your last few nights of sleep. I guess this little fellow is still procrastinating - (I wonder where he gets that from?) He is probably finishing up the last details before he makes a presentation. Hang in there. We love you. I hope everything goes quickly - you know us Seeley's it takes a while but once we get going - watch out! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I have my phone with me just waiting for someone out there to call and tell me you are in the hospital:)
Have fun with the fam this weekend!
Jane

emily said...

Lisa,
I've been waiting for the updates:) Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll go soon!
Love, Emily