Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome William Scott Seeley!

Welcome William "Will" Scott Seeley! Will was born September 25th, 2007 at 6:18am. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz and measured 19 inches long. He has a full head of hair and is a joy to our family! Here are some pictures from the passed few days.

Will:





The Happy Family:



Visitors:

Grandma and Grandpa Wilson:




Aunt Mary:



Aunt Stacia:Uncle Robert and cousin Peter:



Aunt Laura:



Cousins Annie and Peter:



Peter Kissing Will:


Annie kissing Will:






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable Lisa & Randy! Congrats again! I am so excited to see all of you soon!! Jane

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is ADORABLE :) He looks precious. I'm so excited for you guys. Love ya!
--Lauren :)

debby said...

congratulations lisa and randy! we're glad to hear that things went well and that mom and baby are healthy. what a fun new stage of life. we can't believe we'll have a little baby in a few months ourselves! - debby and randy peck

natalie said...

Congrats you two! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sending me an update...he is beautiful. I can't wait to see more of little Will.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Will is so cute. Laura shared your blog with me and I have loved following your last couple of weeks. Best of luck with the little guy!! Try to enjoy these first couple of weeks because they will fly by.
-Molly Thomas (Pedersen)

JennyW said...

I can't wait to meet the cutie!! Get lots of sleep while Mom's around! :-)

Us said...

We also would like to welcome baby Seeley into the world. What a percious little guy! Congrats Lisa and Randy. We love you guys. Email me if you still live in Provo. We need to get together.

Jonathan Wilson said...

Congrats guys. He's looking good! What a good name. Hope all continues to go well for you guys.

Lizzie said...

Congratulations Lisa! He looks so precious. You have officially entered the world of motherhood! WOW! Keep us updated with pictures and stories ...
- Lizzie (Hinckley) Davis

LauraJ said...

I love the pictures you guys - we need more now! :) Hope you are getting some sleep and using Mom's help while she is there. My kids really miss Will - in fact, I called him William the other day and Annie said, "Mom, but they call him Will" - they are thinking of him!
Laura

Lisa Michelle said...

Hi Lisa! Was just thinking about you and wondering about the new little one... so of course I just hunted down your blog. Nothin' like cousins to keep track of blogs! Congrats on a beautiful baby! He is adorable. :) Hope your family sticks around a while to help you out. Give me a holler if you need anything! (Laura and Jenny both my email address if you don't have it)