Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving came up fast on us with us moving at the beginning of the month, etc so we decided we wanted to do a quiet meal at home and it turned out FANTASTIC! Everyone helped out and it was a complete success.

Little helper Josh.

Will helping mom with the sweet potatoes.The fam minus Zach working on dinner.
The finished product. So good!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I'm impressed you already had stuff hanging on your walls right after moving:)

LauraJ said...

I'm impressed you are attempting to get caught up - way to go! I always just skip months at a time...then I misse all sorts of major events, but hey - not all of us are as awesome as you! Cute boys, fun pictures!

Nicole S said...

Your new place looks AMAZING. How do you like it? What made you guys move away from Ohio. Really wish we could have gotten together :(